Friday, April 19, 2013

You can't see me!

Our youngest child, and only son, will be turning 3 in June. I am both happy and sad, like most mothers :o) 

His newest interest in wrestling. Not just any wrestling but WWE wrestling! What can I say.... he is 100% boy! A few of his favorites are John Cena (of course), The Rock, Sheamus, Big Show, and Kane.... just to name a few :o) 

When I asked him what kind of party he wanted he looked at me with that serious little face of his and said "Mom, don't know." So I started naming off stuff, Spiderman... Cars.... Construction (Diggers, Trucks).... and then I said wrestling! He shouted "Yeah! Yeah, Mom! Me want Cena party! Cena's great!" So a couple weeks went by and I asked again what kind of party he wanted and he still insisted on a John Cena party, not wrestling in general, John Cena! 

I sat down and made his invite for the party last night, graphic design is yet another one of my many crafty hobbies I enjoy doing! :o) I wanted to share the invite now, even though I am sure I will eventually share more Cena party pictures after the party, but I just couldn't wait that long to share this!!! I knew what I wanted in my head and upon searching and searching for what seemed like forever I could NOT find the fonts I wanted to use. So what did I do you might ask..... I made the font look the way I wanted it to look by simply editing it using my favorite program, gimp! When our son woke up today and after breakfast I showed him the invite, hoping to get his approval :o) He loved it!!! 

So what do you all think? Is this a worthy John Cena birthday invite??


No comments:

Post a Comment